Sunday, January 3, 2010

petikan yang best....

ni ha..aku baca dua novel nie..mmg best..korang teka la ye.....












About three things I was absolutely positive...First, Edward was
a vampire.



Second, there was a part of him-and I didn't know how dominant
that part might be-that thirsted for my blood.



And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with
him.



ni yang kedua...







I knew we were both in mortal danger.Still in that instant, I felt well.Whole.I colud feel my heart racing in my chest,the blood pulsing hot and fast through my veins again.My lungs filled deep with the sweet scent that came off his skin.It was perfect-not healed,but as if there had never been a wound in the first place.



yang ketiga n keempat coming soon ye...hehe...actually..bila aku nk beli yg ketiga n keempat..promoter said..SOLD OUT! sedihnya aku...











No comments: